Monday, November 28, 2011

I've Been Converted! (Wreaths)

I'm not a wreath person. But after drooling at 70 fabulously unique and (often) repurposed or recycled wreaths over at Under the Table and Dreaming, I've been converted!  I'll share a few of my favorites here, but you just absolutely must see the entire collection.

brooch glam wreath at Better Homes and Gardens




red crayon wreath at Nesting Newbies


popcorn wreath at Food Network 


A huge blog nod of appreciation to Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming...I know how long it takes to put these collections together and you really have found the best of the best.

Hop over to view the entire collection. These are my favorites, although I'm afraid of a Hitchcock-inspired scene of The Birds outside my door if I were to hang that popcorn wreath. After you've had a look, pop back over to let me know which was your favorite.

Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post

4 comments:

  1. I like the felt ball one, the colors are cool and it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last commet was not by Andreas, but Laurie, I suppose you knew that Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore pictures of wreaths, but nave not ever been super successful making one myself. My mom was the kind of person who could take a handful of acorns, ribbon, some candy wrappers and popsicle sticks and make them into an awesome wreath. I'm sort of exaggerating, but you get what I mean. I agree these weekly collections that Stephanie Lynn puts together are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a cute and super easy wreath using toilet paper cardboard tubes. It doesn't get any more recycled than that!

    http://lolailosadventures.blogspot.com/2011/11/toilet-paper-tubes-christmas-wreath.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com