Sunday, March 20, 2011

By the light of the moon

I often wonder if we see the same moon from different places around the world. Look at the sky in this photo I just shot from my home in Sweden and you'll know exactly how bright the moon is shining down on us tonight. Breathtaking. Do you see it, too?


Ibland undrar jag om vi ser samma måne runt om i världen. Titta på himlen i den här foto jag tog från mitt hem i Sverige och du vet exact hur månen lyser ner på oss ikväll. Härlig. Ser du det också?

Until next time...
Tills nästa gång...
M


p.s.  If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll become a follower of my blog and a fan on FB.

Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com